Aims and scope
BMC Family Practice is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on all aspects of primary health care, including clinical management of patients, professional training, shared decision making, and the organisation and evaluation of health care in the community.
- Tovah Honor Aronin, BioMed Central
- Attila Altiner, Rostock University
- Chris Burton, University of Sheffield
- Carolyn Chew-Graham, Keele University
- Norbert Donner-Banzhoff, University of Marburg
- Mark Harris, University of New South Wales
- Cindy L.K. Lam, University of Hong Kong
- Christos Lionis, University of Crete
Research Data Support
Authors submitting to this journal can opt to use a new service that will make it easier to share research data.
BMC Series blog
11 December 2018